Are you looking for some new hair inspiration? Body wave hair is a hot trend right now, and for a good reason! This style gives your locks lots of natural movement and volume. So whether you’re a seasoned pro or just starting, keep reading for all the info you need to get the perfect body wave hairstyle.
Body Wave Hair is a variant of the more popular deep wave hair. In this hair type, the hair has a definite S-shaped pattern instead of the undulating wavy appearance that Deep Wave Hair has. The ‘S’ shape looks very similar to tight curls, but there are some distinct differences between the two that you need to know before you make your final purchase. Here’s everything that you need to know about body wave hair.
Choosing the Right Texture for You:
The texture of the hair will determine how it looks when installed on a wig cap or used for extensions, but it will also affect the way the hair behaves. Here are a few points to get you started.
- Body wave hair may look limp and lifeless if it has been confined to the same style for too long because the hair stretches out over time. The difference can be subtle, but it is worth mentioning.
- Body Wave Hair will appear more ‘natural’ if it has not been styled in any way. If you do decide to put your hair up for several days, make sure that you wear a high ponytail or bun at the crown of your head. Some women even recommend sleeping in a high ponytail; if you do this, make sure that you use a silk scarf to keep your hair from getting all tangled up.
- You will need to wash the hair just as often as straight hair to keep it clean, healthy, and shiny. Conditioning is vital if you plan to wear your hair in a ponytail or put it into hot styles often.
Styling Tips To Help You Look Your Best:
Body Wave Hair looks great in Afro-style hairstyles when worn naturally styled, but this isn’t the only way that you can wear your hair. Here’s more information on styling.
- To make the most of your natural wavy texture, rock an Afro hairstyle! The edges will look amazing with this type of style; be sure to focus on conditioning regularly so that your locks remain solid and healthy.
- Curled hair is a great way to add more definition to otherwise limp locks. It will naturally form S-shaped curls when wet, but you can enhance this process by using a curling iron or wand on the finished style.
- If you have straight hair and want curly styles instead of wavy ones, invest in an excellent curling iron or wand. You can use either of these appliances on wet or dry hair, but make sure to allow the style to cool completely before touching it.
If you’re looking for a new style to switch up your look, body wave hair could be the perfect option for you. When it comes to finding the perfect body wave hair, there are several things you should consider. Whether you want a set of extensions for an instant change or want to learn how to do your styling at home, this article has everything you need! The best part is that these tips and tricks won’t cost much money either.